Coffee Enemas Are Your Friends
Everyone ready to poop out some toxins? LET’S GET EXCITED. Cheers to three weeks of pooping! Prep Yourself
- To avoid getting dehydrated and feeling worse, I recommend drinking 20 oz of water with fresh squeezed lemon juice and half a TSPN of salt. Or, if you use something else for electrolytes then do that. You need electrolytes before AND after. So do this before starting and when you finish.
- Start the enema on an empty stomach in the morning after drinking your first 20 oz (minimum) of water. I personally drink 30-40 oz. Do not eat before, do not take supplements before.
- Take activated charcoal or bentonite clay 30 minutes BEFORE you start your enema.
- Take activated charcoal or bentonite clay 30 minutes AFTER you complete your enema.
- You will want to juice the same day you do a coffee enema. Juice up some kale, celery, cucumbers, spinach, parsley, lemon, and ginger. You can make it however you want but you need GREENS. I recommend drinking this at some point during the day after the enema.
You will need supplies:
A coffee enema kit, a stainless steel pot to boil the coffee, a strainer, and coffee. Please do not use Teflon cookware. Easy enough, right?
Instructions for Week 1:
- You will need to do 3 coffee enemas, with at least one day in between.
- Boil 16 oz of FILTERED water.
- Lower the hear and add in 2 TBSP of coffee (Some people do 3 TBSP for extra credit)
- Simmer for 3 minutes, without a lid.
- Put the lid on, simmer for another 15 minutes.
- Strain the coffee
- Add 16 oz of cold filtered water. Cool the coffee to body temperature.
Get in the Bathtub!
- Lay down a towel so you are more comfortable. Lubricate the tip of your nozzle from the enema bag with coconut oil.
- Lay down on your right side with the enema bag hanging above your body. The higher the bag, the quicker the coffee will come out. The lower the bag, the slower. I recommend slower the first few times but I ended up just hanging the bag on my shower rod.
- Your liver filters blood every 3 minutes. So try and hold the coffee inside you for more than 3 minutes AT LEAST. Ideally, 15 minutes is your goal. If you feel like it’s coming out, just breathe, listen to calming music, and try and keep it in longer. Sometimes the urges will fade away. If not, HIT THE TOILET!
- Let it flow
Information for you to know before starting:
- You will most likely have liquid diarrhea that seems like it’s ending. I recommend staying near a toilet for a bit because it may repeat itself for next 3-5 minutes with delays in between. This is normal, don’t freak out. All I’m saying is, don’t try to go walk your dog right after or you may be taking a poop with your dog on the lawn.
- Your bowel habits from before may be different after doing a coffee enema. Some people don’t have to poop for the first 24-36 hours. This is also normal.
- Some of you, will feel fricken AMAZING after! That’s what happened to me and I hope the same for you. I was loaded with energy. I had some slight cramping later in the day, but I survived.
- Some people may have the die-off symptoms or the Herxheimer reaction. If you feel worse after, this is still normal. In fact, it’s a good thing. It means you’re ridding your body of toxins.
If you have questions, comment below